Monday, August 2, 2010

Get Out the Door

'He who is outside the door has already a good part of his journey behind him.' -- dutch proverb


It is interesting how a new month, a new week, or a new day brings a new beginning. Today, I read this (yesterday's inspirational quote) as I am contemplating getting up and doing strength...... honestly, I am exhausted.

Strength commences today (yes, i am weird.... i like to get a week foundation of training before adding the strength to it). And I am exhausted. Getting out the door is going to be a challenge.
I know I will feel great when I go. I know I will feel re-energized when I finish.

And getting out the door, is sometimes the hardest thing.......

This week is going to bring a repeat of last week's training (i want to get it right and feel strong before progressing with volume) with the added strength and a greater focus on my eating. Rest is more valuable than ever before.

In order for me to begin this week, I need to step out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment