Friday, August 20, 2010

Woo-Hoo....

I must be doing something right!!!

I am nearly completely recovered from yesterday's bike-- went for a walk with my mom, and I felt great! I also jumped on the scale this am.... and I am down .6# from sunday (I will take it!!!)

I will probably get on the scale on sunday for a baseline for the week, as I head out to Arizona and will be off the radar for a week.

I am looking forward to doing roadwork.... probably 5 miles this evening, and 7 tomorrow.
I have milwaukee in October after all.


I am enjoying the fruits and veggies all day long and a cooked meal in the evening. It seems natural as I am an adventurer by day, and I rest by night. I am planning on bringing cherries and salad and nuts for my travels on sunday. Not impossible; just requires planning.



No comments:

Post a Comment