Sunday, August 15, 2010

The beginning of a new day and a new year.....

Today, I celebrate my 43rd birthday... If you had asked me a month ago how I was going to celebrate it, I would have had a much different answer than what will happen today as I go forth and tackle the day and the world....

A month ago.... I was afraid. Afraid of being alone... Afraid of my age.... Afraid of circumstance that has placed me in situations I am in now.

And this morning, I woke.... with love and peace....
Knowing that today commences a new year and a new adventure.....
A year that I am going to live (eat) like a caveman... a year that I am going to conquer the iron- man.... A year that I am embracing..... A year that is mine.

Today, is the celebration of my life.... of the years that have brought me to this point and of the year I have ahead....

Won't you join me in celebrating life?

No comments:

Post a Comment