Saturday, August 21, 2010

The week ahead

Tomorrow I am traveling. Tomorrow, I get on a plane and go from newark to louisville to denver to durango. I hope they don't get lost, because I did just writing that.

My final destination is Teec Nos Pos, Arizona, where Immanuel Mission is on the Navajo Reservation. I will be there a week... There I will continue my adventure, as I am packing my running shoes, my jumprope and my mini-band. I may not be able to blog.... but I will let you know when I return.

Because of the travels tomorrow, I weighed in today.
I am down 1.8# for the week, leaving 69.4# to go!!! woo-hoo-- below 70#!
and
I have lost another .6% body fat.

I will take it... because each day, I am learning something about me.

I am learning I am stronger and faster and will be leaner than I ever was.

Have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment