Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The First Quarter is Complete

And the first 25 days are finished. What have I gained? What can I do differently? How can I improve?

First and foremost: my consistency, while it has improved, can still improve more. Not that I am complacent, I have been enjoying the lazy days of summer. Without a specific schedule, I am like it can be done tomorrow..... and the tomorrows are running away.

While it may be a good thing at times to enjoy the idea of (and actually observing) putting off until tomorrow, it is not a good idea to live that way permanently. There should be some sense of obligation. (At least for me.....) But I do know, I can relax if I need to.

Secondly, since the beginning of this challenge, I have lost 8.7#. I am pleased.... although, i am certain if I got on the scale today it would probably say some ungodly weight-gain or something..... I don't do well, with random weigh-ins.... consistency is better for me, otherwise, I play the game.... and would not eat or something equally dumb.

I have recently taken my measurements.... tape measure around my waist, hips and umbilicus that I will also be using for tracking the in the next 25 days.

I am more consistent with my eating. I am enjoying fruits and veggies throughout the day! and cooked or steamed veggies with some meat at night.
I have noticed that my biking is getting easier.... and I have the strength to climb over and carry my bike through challenging terrain.

And so, I am commencing the next 25 days of my 100 day challenge.....

I am looking forward to the continued adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment