Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I just don't feel like it!

Ever have one of those days?

Yesterday, I managed to delete.... a complete folder (unrecoverable) of my web-site. DRAMA! with a capital D.... I managed to stay composed until today, when i don't have a temporary folder as it was deleted yesterday, and well.... the HELP button was not very helpful.

I needed an answer, and it seems I will have to wait at least 24 hours.


This morning there were clouds. Training looked promising.... until female issues took over and I just don't feel like it. As it is, training is being altered slightly because I am riding on Friday and not tomorrow... so, I think what might happen is that I run tonight and do the swim Monday.... I hate playing with my training like this, but sometimes, life just happens, and I have to address life.

So, today.... I spent much time on www.msjathletics.com, revising, reworking and trying to figure out what, why and how.... In the meantime, my blog-site serves as my website. It might stay that way, I don't know.

I need to eat.... and so, I am off.

No comments:

Post a Comment