Monday, August 30, 2010

Progress Update

Today, I am utterly exhausted. Part of it is recovery from the travels and re-adaptation to Eastern Standard Time; part of it is hormonal-female stuff. And for whatever reason, I am wiped.
As far as my challenge, I anticipate doing a body weight circuit later today. Otherwise, it is a rest day. It is Day 37 of my 100 days and Day 16 in my new year.

I weighed in this morning and found that I was only 1 pound heavier than I was last weigh-in.

So, i am looking forward to weighing in after this week to see what has truly transpired.

Tomorrow, I continue my preparation for the marathon, with some tri-training thrown in. This week, I commence my work at NJCU for the semester and will be participating with my students in the 'Tour de NJCU' and the 'NJCU-IronMan.' I trust these will be interesting ways of bringing together the applications of Spinning class and CardioFitness.

And for now, I am off to train a client.

No comments:

Post a Comment