Saturday, July 31, 2010

First Week Ending....

Tomorrow is the last day of my first training week.

Looking back.... with all things considered, I am pleased. While I didn't get my bike in on Thursday or today, I worked with what I had and went from there. As a result, I have chosen to repeat this training week schedule. I makes sense to me to finish the week (more) successfully than attempting to build by increasing the volume, I will repeat the volume and then build from there.

My plans for next week:

Monday-- rest and strength
Tuesday-- bike power intervals and strength
Wednesday--swim (1400m/intervals) and fartlek run (35min)
Thursday-- steady/endurance bike (60min) and strength
Friday--swim (1400m/intervals) and steady run (35 - 40min) and strength
Saturday-- bike (90min)
Sunday-- (scheduled to do Jersey Girl Triathlon)
training: swim (1700m) and run (50minutes)




No comments:

Post a Comment