Thursday, July 29, 2010

RAIN

Scheduled to bike an easy 60 minutes. The goal: to ride to George Street, in New Brunswick and back.... via the canal. (They have put a red shale stone that is compacted.... rides seem much smoother, almost like going on a track. Don't know if I would take my road bike there, but it is a smoother ride).

AND

.......I was biking the canal and rain was hitting me in the face and i was laughing and just really enjoying the ride.....

AND

..... there was a thunder clap overhead and I WOKE TO RAIN. I was dreaming about my ride.
Truth is... i woke earlier and it was sooooo humid, I was not looking forward to getting up a sunrise and going for this ride.
Now it is raining. And the ride, can either be brought inside.... which can be BORING.... or I can wait until the rain clears and ride later.

Until then, I am enjoying the sound of rain on my roof. It has been a very dry summer and that sound is most welcome. I love sleeping in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment