Monday, July 26, 2010

Day One

Why is it whenever I am attempting to make some serious changes in my life, something major and dramatic happens the day before?

Of course, without fail.... drama enters my life.

Sunday night-- i was the DRAMA QUEEN, with a capital DQ.... unfortunately, no ice cream. Lots of tears, lots of drama, and very little sleep... a horrible combination, when planning to train a client in the morning and biking thirty miles home (a commuting bike, not a training bike).
The decision was made early monday morning not to bike. My focus was not there for this ride (although the day would have perfect for such a ride).
Instead, I used the time to refocus and work on some details of the drama.

I trust the drama will subside with the week.... and I will be able to focus and sleep better.

Today,
my eating was little to nothing. I had a peach in the morning and a cup of coffee and then chicken with mustard in the evening. Not the best choices... honestly, i wasn't hungry. I was tired. I spent some of the afternoon reading and resting and regrouping and preparing.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. I will get to take out some aggressions... scheduled are a bike and a run.


No comments:

Post a Comment