Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day Two Begins....

I woke this morning..... and spent some time just resting in bed. Not really thinking about anything and yet, thinking about the remainder of the week...... mentally preparing.

Today, I am off to teach water fitness, home for about an hour or so, and then, off to soccer practice and deep water run..... I trust that I will swim between my two water fitness classes and run this evening after soccer.

My drama as it always is..... EATING. Being prepared. I have learned it is not enough to put the clementine in the bag; I need to peel it before I put it in the bag.... or shockingly, I will go find the 'faster' choice. Lazy? I don't know.... I just need to ensure I am prepared. period. It's that simple.

This morning started with water-- a half liter..... Water first thing in the morning shouldn't be cold... I drink it at room temperature... the body isn't ready for cold liquids, and drinking too much too quickly can cause feelings of upset.
And then pineapple. I love it. Pineapple is a great recovery food. It has an enzyme that reduces swelling (as well as many other wonderful nutrients, and it is fruit... natures cleaner), and the body can heal and recover when swelling is reduced.

Later, I will probably have yogurt.... and I trust a spinach salad.

The scale brought me down another .2# (again, this is to keep me honest).... so, 64 to go.


Looking forward to the adventures that today will bring and tomorrow's rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment