Thursday, August 11, 2011

A fun evening.... looking back.

I normally teach deep water running on Wednesday evenings at the Quincy YMCA.
(I prayed for one class to be canceled due to weather). Last night, was that night.... and as I got to the Quincy YMCA, there was a slight rumble in the sky (and there were planes, so I doubted what I heard), and then as I was taking pictures of the storm clouds, there was a flash across the sky.

Well, the pool ended up being closed. Woo-hoo!!!!

After chatting with the lifeguards for a little bit, I started my journey home. And I was psyched---an early night: I can REST!!! (NOT!)

I went home through wareham, to make a deposit at the bank, and saw the baseball game was still in play.... so, of course, I went to see the last inning played... which went to the 10th, and falmouth pulled ahead.

And finally home after 11 pm..... to teach spinning this morning!!!!

Even though I was exhausted this morning, I am glad I stopped to see the game. It was a refreshing change of pace. I cannot express how much I love baseball.




No comments:

Post a Comment