Tuesday, August 16, 2011

In this for the Long Haul.....

I had an interesting conversation with several ladies in my one water fitness class this evening.... we were chatting about diet.

I had read earlier in The Warrior Diet.... ' a stable diet is one that, once you're on it, you can live with it regardless of your location, the weather, or the season. To me, a stable diet isn't just a diet. It's a way of life. So even if you change something, or go off your eating regimen for a short while, you'll still be balanced. And that's how human beings should be-- balanced-- whether they eat a little more carbohydrates or protein one day, or even if they fast, they should still be balanced. '

This is a reminder that these 100 days are the beginning.... the laying of foundation to continue my pursuit of excellence and training to be fit and well and strong. I am seeking the balance... in my life with training and eating and work and the pursuit of excellence.

It is a journey, not a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment