Friday, August 26, 2011

The bestest compliment....

I have been feeling stuck.... the scale loves and hates me.... 2# down-- 2# back up... back and forth, and nothing is happening. And I have been trying to figure out what to change, where to change it and what to do..... and two things happened.

First, in my class Wednesday, Kelly (who I haven't seen in a couple weeks) returned. She was like WOW!! You look great.... It is amazing how great you look. You have lost a lot of weight. Thank you for inspiring... You are serious about this.

And second, the scale gave it up this morning.... I was down 2 (from my down 2 position). Woo-hoo!!!!

I feel like I am making some progress and headway.... keeping in mind this is a journey, not a destination.... and I am making progress every day.


So, keep your chin up and stay focused on the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment