Saturday, August 6, 2011

volunteering at the pan-mass challenge....

I spent today giving back to the community...... the cycling community, that is.

I was at the wareham water stop today for the pan-mass challenge. It was truly incredible to see the riders and here some of their stories.... i will be sharing some of the photos on my website www.msjathletics.com

It is always challenging to stay focused and remember to eat and drink appropriately when you are caring for others-- i managed to drink lots of water, and have plenty of fruit today-- I have been working on eliminating the gluten, in addition to the processed foods..... and trust that i will continue to lose the belly fat..... fortunately, there was plenty of fruit available at the water stop.

And I will be there next year. I look forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment