Monday, August 8, 2011

Day Twenty.....

And........
Weigh in today: +/- 0 pounds.
And I lost 1/2 inch off my waist. I will take it...... down a total of 6#!! woo-hoo!!

This morning,
I felt beat.... although I didn't do anything yesterday. I think, even on 'complete' rest days, I need to do something... whether it be a walk or something.... I need to be active everyday.

I swam.... (because of the pool schedule, I am trying to get my swim's finished before the weekend)..... 1600 yards complete.

And then, I ran..... 5k (or 3.1 miles) -- Dear birthday fairy, I need a garmin! thank you. --
The run... was slow, but it felt good.

And now, I am off to eat..... and I might participate in the deep water run class tonight, to create an opportunity for recovery.
Tomorrow, I run hills and bike 70 minutes.

What have you done today??

No comments:

Post a Comment