Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Somewhere I lost a day....

I said yesterday was day 20, it was actually 21... and today, 22. Anyway.

A little too much drama in my life this morning-- i find it interesting that as I move forward and try to put things together.... how people try to drag you down into their drama.


Well, I managed to enjoy a restful sleep-- but i woke, with back pain. lovely. I need to be adjusted.... looking forward to seeing my chiropractor when I go home in september.

And then I ran..... protocol was 6 hill sprints. I ran about 200 yards on a moderate incline... and really pushed myself up the hill. The hill work strengthens my quads and pushes my limits. I felt tired, and needed to do laundry. Laundry is complete and the clouds are lining the sky with a potential thunderstorm.... the clouds are building.

I need to cycle later. It might be an indoor ride, because of the pending rain.

Tomorrow..... i trust will bring a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment