Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lose 14 Pounds in 14 Days....

.... Better than Atkins and The Zone.....

wow!!! sign me up......

Well, if these things worked, like a pill in a bottle.... we would never have struggles eating again!!
We could eat whatever and then jump on this lose 14 pounds in 14 days, and never worry ever again that we might be fat...... if only, this worked.

This 100-day challenge..... is about the beginning of a journey. And I have done 100-days before and I will probably do another again... because the time frame is a little over three-months, and it is a good time frame to create a new habit or lay the foundation for something better.

I mean-- if we do the same thing repeatedly, and expect different results.... we are a little crazy, now aren't we?????

14 pounds in 14 days-- the magic saying to get you to buy the book, the magazine or the pill.... to toss all logic to the wind and decide that you aren't more significant than the kool-aid that someone else is drinking.

I have struggled... I feel like my body turned a 'stay-fat' switch on after my cycling accident. I will admit, my training hasn't always been to par, well, neither has my eating.

It is when I eat wholesome, quality foods that I feel good. It is about returning to a positive relationship with me. And not treating myself like a human-garbage disposal. It is not about the final weight loss number, which would be awesome and amazing.... and I will get there. It is about treating myself like the warrior-goddess that I am.... and believing it.

It is about setting goals and striving to complete and achieve them.

So, the 14-pounds in 14-days..... keep your mag on the shelf. I am going to enjoy that salad, with lettuce fresh from the garden, and tomatoes, and some zucchini later...... b/c it is not only good for me, but it tastes good and i feel amazing when i eat it!!


1 comment: