Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day One Complete.

And I am home before 10pm. Shocking!

Mid-morning. I had another clementine and a yogurt. I also had a scoop of protein powder mixed in apple sauce. I ran 3 miles, with 7 x hill sprints.

Lunch time. I ate a bowl of steamed brussel sprouts.

Soccer practice.

Dinner. I had a bowl of broccoli and some elbows.

I feel tired from the day. And I feel good.

I drank close to 4 Liters of water.


On another note: I saw a book-- called the Game On! diet.... It looked like 'sound eating'... but creates some competition for exercise and motivation-- like you are competing with your friends. I liked the idea of the support-- I am not sure about the competition-- some may take it too far... and forget we all lose weight differently. That may cause frustration, as opposed to motivation. But if you were using the competition to push each other to stay focused and exercise regularly, it could be a very good thing.


How was your day??

No comments:

Post a Comment