Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day Fifteen......

And I understand how the landslide starts..... with just one bite, or sip or meal......
It is ok to have junk food here and there.... i love my daily chocolate!!!

Last night, I was poor prepared and starving after class-- more hungry than normal, must be the hormones.... so, i grabbed a bite from a fast food place.... and then this morning thought nothing of possibly getting a breakfast sandwich at another.... I didn't. But this is where it begins. B/c the one cheat meal, can become a trend that leads to those bad habits that create more problems.....

And so, instead of the drive through, I stopped at the grocery store. I bought some raspberries and yogurt-- which is part of the problem.... I haven't had the opportunity to restock food.

With that said, it becomes challenging to be prepared when I am not prepared.



No comments:

Post a Comment