Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day Three.....

Keeping it honest..... stepped on the scale after teaching spin class and drinking 2 liters of water.... I was up 2#. My guess is the water and the spin class. But I am getting on the scale just to keep it honest, and I do understand that the weight will be more after drinking water and coffee than if I had just woken up.

Yesterday, I finished strong. I ate some brisket after soccer practice with some new potatoes and lots of green. I ate until I was thirsty, then I drank water and felt good. By becoming aware of my thirst while I am eating, I lose the tendency to overeat.

I also notice that I am equally happy reaching for a cup of coffee as I am drinking water. In fact, at times, I will drink the coffee instead of the water. Observation. I am going to be more conscientious of how much coffee I drink, and when I replace water for it.

I have the rest of the day off!!!! Psych. I am meeting a new friend to go on an adventure. I am also looking forward to sleeping tonight. Tomorrow evening, I drive home.


No comments:

Post a Comment