Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rain......

I woke this morning to the sound of distant thunder. The rain got closer as the storm built.... and I am currently sitting in my apartment warming up after the adventure driving to teach spin this morning. The roads were wet, puddles and standing water all over..... and you didn't know you were in a puddle until you were in the puddle. ugh!!!

Spin class was great!! The three of us that were there had a good ride.

And on the drive home, the thought came to me about how active I really am.....
Yes, I teach group fitness and I coach and I am training. My thoughts lead to the downtimes and when I am doing other things. It is then that I do a variety of things.... how active am I?
Do I prefer to sit around or am I doing stuff?

This needs to be considered in my lifestyle. And for the most part I am active and running around, moving and shaking..... but I have my days where I need rest and recovery. Recognizing this keeps me healthy.

The rain seems to be slowing to a drizzle. Tomorrow is predicted to be sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment