Friday, September 24, 2010

Paleo -- Day Ten

I have completed ten days on the Paleo Diet. After some noise from others, regarding my choices, I was like.... whatever. And I have managed to complete ten days.

I weighed in yesterday, and found I gained 2 pounds. I wasn't truly annoyed, as I am pre-menstrual and normally, I would gain 5 or more pounds of water weight. Additionally, I have little to no symptoms. Hmmmmm....... I am tired today... it is probably a combination of exhaustion from thursdays and hormones. AND my normal cravings are practically non-existent. In fact, I am craving a good piece of fish and some broccoli.... much different than the junk, and sugars and salts I am normally craving.....

I have also noticed that I can smell salt and I can smell sugar. A guy opened a bag of potato chips on the train the other day, and the salt was overwhelming. Interesting?

I will report in on this in ten days. I am resting today.... Thursdays kick my butt.


No comments:

Post a Comment