Sunday, September 12, 2010

And in the midst of my frustration.....

I stumbled across this web-site that promised to reveal the secrets to fat burning......

After watching the video, well part of it.... i lost my patience, I learned for just $40 (for a value of over $400) I too could have a 31 day fat-loss program.... as seen on TV..... and I too could learn the secrets that only this person knows......

AND I would only have to work out 10 minutes/day.......

and for a minute the part of me that wants a quick fix, was tempted to 'whip out my credit card' and then the part of me who is working really hard to return to the competition circuit, thought i would rather use the $40 for something to do with my training/competing, like a new swim suit.


The reality..... there are no secrets.
The reality.... some people make it seem like 'cardio' is not fun!!!!
The reality.... i love running, biking, swimming.... and yes, i need to be consistent in my strength workouts, b/c they will keep my moving fast through the race.....
The reality..... everyone is trying to sell you something.


So, i am going to continue pressing forward on my journey. Because I am an athlete.


No comments:

Post a Comment