Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Challenges (cont)....

The school term started this week. Because I love the idea of the 100-day challenge, my students are participating. To keep these fine students motivated, I am doing the challenge too..... included in my classes are the Tour de NJCU (a 120-mile staged bike race) and the NJCU Ironman. Both the tour and the ironman will be logged and completed over a 10-week period. Just another goal for my students to strive for.

To keep things simple, I will just continue looking at my personal 100-day challenge and tracking my year. It is now Day 40 of 100...... I am approaching the half-way mark. I am looking forward to the temperatures to drop, so training will be easier.

I am looking forward to the hurdles I will step over as I am working with my students (and participating in the events). I hope to start seeing my six-pack again at the end of this semester.

More importantly, I am looking forward to continuing to build a positive relationship with myself and the world around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment