Sunday, September 12, 2010

DAY 50 of 100

Half-way through my personal 100 day challenge...... (and day 11 of my college kids).

How am I doing?
-- up to this point in the challenge, I struggled with consistency in my training and workouts. This week.... I worked out five of the seven days. And I was supposed to train Friday, but I felt achy, so I took the day off and was able to conquer the ride yesterday.

--eating: is still some drama.... i do eat primarily fruits and veggies... but I will be honest, I broke down and blew off the 21-day vegan.... I was sooooo hungry. So, back to Paleo it is. I was proud of myself, I picked up chips at the store yesterday, looked at them and put them back down.

--weight loss: this one I don't get.....I was down a pound on wednesday, and today, I am back up five pounds. Seriously. Five pounds in three days? How does that happen? Sometimes, I really hate being female. I don't get it...... I need to spend the next 50 days really evaluating my eating and creating consistency.
And I need to figure it out.... b/c I hate this. And of course the inches that were lost, are pretty much gone too.... LIKE SERIOUSLY. WHAT IS THAT?
*I am not going to starve myself, but I need to figure out beside female hormones, why I
am clinging to the weight that I drop some and jump right back to where I was. That is
truly depressing, if nothing else.

--I need to also be consistency in my weight training. I should be doing 15-20 minutes daily. And to date, it has been sporadic. This may create some changes in the fat loss.


And so, I am half-way through my challenge.... and I have plans for the next 50 days!
(and then the next 89 with my students. I trust something will come of this).

No comments:

Post a Comment