Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Welcome to the Challenge....

If you are just arriving, it is Day Three of my 100-day challenge.

You are joining me to chase your own goals and make these a reality.
You don't need to tell anyone you are doing this-- it is not a contest, there are no prizes. Or you can tell everyone-- feel free to comment here as I record my journey and share with you the steps I am taking to excellence.

You may wish to keep your own journal. I have found a composition notebook works well. You can take a photograph before and after, record your measurements, write your goals.... and record daily your successes and things that may have caused frustration or stumbling along the way. Keep your journal as a tool to show you the path you have taken. Or you may wish to keep a blog. You can start one here; it is free. If you do, please share the link.

So, have a super day. And remember you are one step closer to your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment