Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day Eleven.... Thursday, 28 July

And so..... I am down another 2.2#... woo-hoo!!!!

This morning was a challenge-- the alarm went off way too early!!! After arriving home after 10pm, closer to 11, and the alarm went off at 4.20am, so I could teach spin at 6am..... I felt tired.

And yet, when I arrived to teach, I felt more alive.... must have been the water, or maybe the coffee..... I have noticed that I NEED water when I wake. My body expects, well, actually demands it.... and then I can enjoy my morning coffee. I also had a chocolate protein drink.... I felt like I needed the extra fuel this morning.

After spin class, I enjoyed a clementine, and headed off to the pool to swim.....
If you want to train for open water, without actually getting in open water, swim in the lane next to a crowded water fitness class.... the group movements create waves. It was pretty intense. 1400 yards complete.... my shoulders and lats felt sore... but it was a good swim.

And then I headed home for breakfast.... scrambled eggs, with a little feta cheese. YUM!!!

The downside of today-- i think i lost my watch.... my mission today is to find it, as well as do some writing and go to the beach. I am set to cycle an hour later today, and teach water fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment