Monday, July 25, 2011

Day Eight.....

I began today freezing!!! The temperature was significantly colder than last week... AWESOME SLEEPING WEATHER!

I started today with fresh strawberries-- i picked these myself. And some greek yogurt with honey... water and coffee.

Between my water fitness classes, I swam 1500 yards. And while it was a moderate intensity, parts of the swim felt very intense.

And then I went over to Howland Place Fitness (where I also coach/train clients), to do my 'strength workout'..... this included a mini-band workout, skips, agility work, 10 minutes of rowing, and strength workout which included DB hi-pulls, DB squat to press, prisoner squats and step-ups on a bench. My legs and my gluts really felt it!!!! (it has been a tad bit too long between strength sessions-- and this is one of the most important details of my training.... I cannot be efficient if I don't train strength!)

Now, I am chilling for a bit with a salad..... and I will be off to cycle (indoors as it is raining) and then teach deep water running.

I am certain I will sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment