Saturday, July 30, 2011

Enjoying a Sunny Day....

This morning..... was very, very interesting. The direct deposit, for whatever reason, never made it to the bank account. As a result, I had no gas money and less than a quarter tank of gas, AND I had to travel to Hanover for training this morning. YIKES.
So, I emptied the piggy, and carried the coins with me.......... The goal was to head to Hingham to the TD Bank, to change my coins to put gas in my tank.

On the way to the bank...... the little gas pump shows up on my dash and the Jeep goes ding.... and I was like YIKES.... I hope I make it to the bank, and to the gas station.....

I did. Without incident, and learned the gas station was a full serve, as there are no self-serve in Weymouth.... PSYCH! "Jersey Girls Don't Pump Gas!"

Seriously though, I was at the Mill Pond Branch of the South Shore YMCA. And after the training, I went for a swim.... and easy 1000 yards. Seemed kinda' boring, but it was relaxing and refreshing.

(I need to run later. Waiting until after 6 pm, when the sun is a little lower in the sky).

And then I enjoyed the drive home.... taking the 'back-roads' and enjoying the view.

Now, I am sitting with my feet up after lunch, and enjoying the sunshine.





No comments:

Post a Comment