Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday, 26 July....

And my legs are thanking me after yesterday's training....... well, i am not as sore as I thought I might be. I rowed, I ran, and I taught a spin class.... and this morning, a little stiffness, but nothing that is so drastic life needs to stop.

Today, is a BRICK workout-- and for those of you who do not speak triathlon-ese, it is a combination of two of the components for the triathlon race, usually a bike and run... but it could be a swim to a bike. Today is 45 minutes of biking and 15 minutes of running-- these happen one right after the other, so I don't bike in the morning and run in the afternoon.

I might do some deep water running this evening-- research supports a moderate intensity of water exercise to aid recovery. I don't need an ice bath, yet.

And well, eating is eating.... yesterday, i struggled a little bit. I got caught up in life... had some professional matters that needed to be addressed, and being the typical type A... I didn't put the stuff down and EAT.... and the result, I didn't eat... fortunately, I always have fresh fruit on me.
Ate a delicious white peach before my spin class, and then a strawberry protein shake afterwards....

But now, I AM HUNGRY. catch you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment