Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Swimming!

1500 yards complete.

300 warm-up
8 x 25 drill (10s R)
5 x 100 swim (5s R)
8 x 25 kick (15s R)
300 warm-down

and now, i feel like i am looking through a haze.... (even though i wore goggles)
and.... par for the course of swimming, i feel like i could eat a small army, perhaps the army themselves, or the food that they would consume.

I managed to contain myself.... and enjoyed a combination of foods i have in my office here at NJCU. Amazing what ends up in my drawer, so that i have food, even when i manage to not prepare thoroughly.

and in 45 minutes, I am teaching spin class. (downside of being in fitness and physical education) the demands that are placed on the body above and beyond my normal training).

i have been adding volume slowly..... so, i trust today will be fine. i just will be exhausted when i get home... shower and probably will fall into bed. tomorrow provides no rest for the weary.... as i teach cardio training and then spin classes, before i head to the gym myself.

looking forward to the challenge. what have you done today?

No comments:

Post a Comment