Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November

It is 1 November 2010.......

And in 61 days this year will come to a close. Forty of these days, I am finishing a 100-day challenge with my students.... I would like to drop another 10-15# and take it from there.....
and the last 21 days, complete the task.

Yes, I have a bigger goal in mind.... I am moving steadily toward my racing weight. I am moving steadily toward the weight I was before the cycling accident.... I am moving steadily closer to the training capabilities I had before graduate school and other things got in the way......

Now, as I am returning to things that were once obstacles.... I am trusting that my insights will keep me focused... that my love for training will supersede the desire to be lazy and I will manage to use my training in study..... (actually learn more, when you study and then go for a run, a swim or a bike, or lift...)

And I am looking forward to seeing the changes occur physically, that I seek.....
I am looking forward to getting reacquainted with my six-pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment