Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I finished November......

November ended on a low note.... today's run was hard. Most likely b/c i did the long run yesterday. And so, my easy base pace run of 4 miles was slow and it hurt.... running slow does hurt... I guess that is why they call it slogging!!

I completed November with the best totals of the year (so far..... let's see what december brings)

A total of 26 runs, accumulating 144.99 km (i couldn't run another .01?) and a yearly total over 832 km.... I still feel like I am running slow and at times it hurts to run..... my resistance training is not where it should be, and is not a regular schedule.... and I would like to resume jump roping and kettle bell work....

Tomorrow, december is upon us..... bringing the last 31 days of the year.... I would like to tackle the 1000 km barrier and expand my training for january as we move into 2011.....
hopefully, i will be able to clear this weight barrier that is driving me crazy!!!

And tomorrow, training continues in a new month.

No comments:

Post a Comment