Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Running Up-Hill

After yesterday morning's speedy run, my programming sent me off to a hill run.......

I am supposed to run 1 mile warm up and 1 mile warm down.... but the hill is over 2k to get there (which is a little over a mile).

And upon arrival.... my tired legs were expected to run 4 x 2 min @ 3k pace (about 7 min/mile) with a 2 min recovery.

I did it! The last 2 minute run was not pretty; but I did it!!!

And now..... my quads are asking if I remember them.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! and a scheduled rest day.... b/c of the pandemonium of the day, I will probably go for a walk in the morning and enjoy the morning air....

..... and tackle some Burn Notice.... afterall, there is a marathon tomorrow........

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment