Friday, November 19, 2010

Looking toward the end of 2010......

I was just doing the math..... I have 232.39 km to cover if I am going to complete 1000 km in 2010..... if i don't finish, that is where my goal will begin for 2011..... and I know I have the strength and ability in my running to handle 100-150 km months..... eventually, that might become closer to that distance per week.

Wow! I would not have imagined being that close after some of the hurdles I needed to cross in training with the temperature extremes from this year. Wow! I have built and continue to build a foundation from which my future training will be derived from.

The plan.... for now, is to get back my running. And while I love doing triathlons, I want a successful running season before I really add the focus of the other two events. When training for three, my run got lost.... I will use the cycle and the swim for cross-training right now, as I enjoy these.... and I will continue to row.

And that is looking ahead to 2011..... as I am reflecting back on the success of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment