Friday, October 22, 2010

Run Was Amazing.....

I have been struggling this week..... for whatever reason, distraction, or something else.... with just running. The distances have been short as I am rebuilding after the marathon. And for whatever reason, I have been stopping to walk...... not that this is a bad thing, but I have noticed with the stop, comes the challenge to recommence....

And today, I ran the entire 6k without stopping. Just the whole way..... and for the most part, the tempo was consistent.....

Impressive.

Yes, for me who has been challenged with some things coming and going. I am pleased that I have come through this with a success star!!
And I found the 4 x 30 second sprints to be fairly simple to finish the repeats as well.

Double success.

Now, I anticipate repeating this success. Again and again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment