Friday, October 8, 2010

AND....... pow!

I am knocked down! Flattened.... like something tossed under the bus!

Wednesday night I knew Thursday was going to be a challenge. Shortly after I went to bed, I could feel the rumblings insides and the muscles being disagreeable...... and so, the night went. I was up more than I slept and my quad cramped. NOT PRETTY!

and Thursday..... the day I teach Cardio Training and Spinning, I woke struggling to stand, struggling for balance, struggling to feel more human than road kill...... and so, I canceled classes (something I HATE TO DO!) and went back to sleep....

Was rudely awakened by the TV at 9am.... seriously loud, that it hurt my ears from across the house with my door closed... and then fell back asleep and slept again to the afternoon.

And so, my day continued.... a little sleep, a little broth, a little gorilla munch (gluten free), and then a little nutella on a flatbread cracker.... i know, i know... paleo... i did have some pineapple, some juice and then shocking.... some coffee as i watched some of the yankees take game two over the twins.....

And back to sleep for another 9 hours!!!!

Wow.

Woke this morning and chose to run..... scheduled to do 3 miles at base pace with sprints.... i managed to do 2.5 miles, and struggled with that.... at slow pace.... AND i am content with the results..... it was a challenging day yesterday, i lost 4# and today, i am going to take it slow.

Sometimes, i guess we need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment