Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 90 of 100.....

The end is in sight!!!

It seems after the marathon, that my goals are coming together.

I stepped on the scale early this morning and I lost another .8#.... previously, this might have been a yawn or a frustration. Now it is a demonstration of the pecking away at the goal I want to achieve.

Tomorrow, I reach Day 40 of the Paleo.... and Day 70 of my Birth Year..... and my college kids challenge are half-way through their 100 days.

On Wednesday, I achieved something that hasn't been possible for a while. I ran hard, I swam recovery and then I taught a pretty intense Spinning class. (Granted Thursday, I predominantly rested). And Thursday, I felt fine.

Running is getting easier again. I am carrying myself better. I am moving more fluidly. And I am enjoying the run more.

So, I am looking forward to the next 10 days. These past 90 have set foundations for goals to keep pressing forward, as I take chunks away to achieve all my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment