Friday, October 15, 2010

Racing Weight....

I am currently re-reading Racing Weight by Matt Fitzgerald. I like to read books that are especially helpful more than once and I have learned new stuff from the read this time around.

I was calculating where I need to be to improve my Racing abilities, by losing the extra body fat that is just hanging out, and improving my racing times. I know I can do more work with less effort when there is less of me to carry about.

And, I have a goal for Christmas and I am pursuing that goal.

I have continued in my Spartan/Warrior attitude.... of nuts, fruits, veggies, lean meats or fish.... 90% of the time.... but I am taking it up a notch for the duration to Christmas and focusing on 100% of the time. I like the Spartan and Warrior lifestyles.... live or raw foods during the day time when we are most active and my main protein feeding in the evening.... I feel better this way. I have more energy most of the time.... I just need to remember to eat.

In conjunction with my challenges.... i have less than 20 days left in my original challenge and I am approaching the half-way mark with my students. I am refocusing on my eating and getting back to basics as I am entering the home stretch!


No comments:

Post a Comment