Saturday, October 30, 2010

humbling....

Nothing is more humbling than looking at yourself in the mirror...... naked.

Such was the case today, as I was buying undergarments......
And while, I see the changes my body is accomplishing, I see the hard work that has yet to be done.... the milestones that need to be accomplished.

And this week, I am adding more swimming and cycling and resistance training.


I have been observing changes throughout my 100 day challenge.... (complete update monday) and I am joining my students in the last 40 days of their 100 day challenge.... as I continue to move through my birth year.....

I am excited about the last month and some of the real changes that have been occurring as i press forward for more to happen!!!

I am looking forward to the next experience in front of the dressing room mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment