Sunday, October 17, 2010

70 Days Until Christmas.....

Only 70 days?!?! and for some of you I am witnessing some panic......

or

ONLY 70 DAYS!!!!!!! and there is a grandness of excitement!


One of my friends posted this on her facebook status. Only 70 days until Christmas.

And I thought of the goals I have set before me for the next 70 days. I am continuing my personal challenges until Christmas. I am moving before Christmas. I am seeking to drop 26# (just stepped on the scale and I am down 2.4#)! As well as continuing my running, hopping, skipping, jumping and all the other stuff I do.....

And it really made me think if my friend can lost 25# in 100 days, what can I continue to do to restructure my life in the next 70 days!!!! It isn't that I have failed in the previous 85 (as I am in the last 15 days of the original 100 day challenge)... or in the additional 45 days from the intermingling of the challenge with my students. It means, I have 70 days until Christmas.... 70 days for me to really focus and achieve my goals.

What can you do in the next 70 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment