Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflecting on 2010.....

I am in my 'new' home. It was an adventure getting here, but I have arrived.
Now, I am surrounded by boxes as I am unpacking, sorting, organizing, throwing away, and all the fun stuff that comes with a move.

I am sitting looking at the snow out my back window......

I have now begun a new adventure. And tonight, 2010 comes to a close.....

Enter 2011......

I am looking forward to continuing forward progress with my training. I am going to look back at my training to reflect on what I learned and gained through this process. I am going to use 2010 as a platform for the next step forward, the next stage in my life.....

I am looking forward to accomplishing many things this coming year.
I am working on a checklist of goals.

And in the spirit of things...... My word for 2011 is traverser, from the french, meaning to cross-over, like crossing a street. This word signifies the new beginnings in stepping forward, traveling onward... continuing the journey, stepping forward. As I step into 2011..... bringing with me what I have learned in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment