Friday, December 10, 2010

NJCU -- 100 day challenge concludes

Today, is day 100 of my student's 100-day challenge..... (which added 40 days to my challenge).

This morning, post-run weight was once again below my nemesis weight. I am hoping to find a new nemesis and tackle it like it isn't there. (Total loss combined in both challenges is 22#!)

Running is sometimes easier, sometimes harder..... and I challenge myself for excellence each run.

Eating is still jacked. hmmmmm..... sometimes, i am on point; sometimes, not even on the playing field. It is not the quality of the food so much.... i am not reaching for junk... it is the consistency of eating.... i can still just as easily not eat as eat. And I do this frequently..... amazing my body hasn't rejected me yet.

I am still a work in progress.....

No comments:

Post a Comment