Friday, December 3, 2010

........ And I passed my nemesis weight......

Woo-Hoo.... Let's have a party!!!

I dropped below the weight that the scale and I have been fighting about.

And I have changed my eating..... I spent some time re-reading the paleo diet for athletes, racing weight, the spartan health regime and the warrior diet.... while all of these are sound philosophies.... i gravitate toward the spartan or warrior diet protocols.....

I love eating fruit! And have returned to enjoying my fruit -- grapefruit in the morning, and pineapple and or something else post-training and run..... For some reason, people are convinced fruit makes them fat, b/c of the natural sugars.... and yet, our closest 'relatives' in terms of digestive structure, the chimps and gorillas, eat predominantly fruit, and are lean and strong.... granted they also eat, green leaves with their protein....
These same people who have told me fruit is fattening have endorsed eating processed foods for recovery.... hmmmmmm.... (maybe it isn't the fruit after all).

Eating predominantly fruits and veggies, with protein thrown in the mix..... is a high-fiber diet.... and well, one who is trying to lose body fat shouldn't be eating grains anyway.....
(ooops, i guess i have opened a can of worms)......

Well, I will let you know what happens....
but i know this, two- days eating more fruit and i dropped below my nemesis weight on the scale!!!!

Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment