Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011......

Happy New Year!!!

This morning, I welcomed the new year with an easy run to get my bearings in my new geography. I hadn't run in a week (BOOOOOOOO!!!) because of drama related to the change in geography and the weather. And we all know I cannot stand running on a treadmill.

So, this morning...... I ran to dunkin donuts. There is one in town. It is about 6 km away.... and on my journey, I ran past the cranberry bogs, the bay, and through parts of the small town, which is now my home. (I walked back, enjoying my coffee and the scenery along the way).

I am excited about this new year in training. I am looking forward to the new challenges and the goals I want to tackle and hurdle. I am looking forward to new adventures both personally and professionally......

My goals for 2011 include:

-- living without regret. Just going out and doing it. Doing the best I can. Focusing on the task at hand with my complete and undivided attention and regardless of the outcome, knowing I worked hard at the challenge set before me.

-- learning to flow. Sometimes, I think to much. I worry about what has happened and what might be, and if I said the wrong thing or did I offend. I just need to live and flow.... to analyze less and just let it be.... and let love flow.

-- love more. Segueing in from the flow.... just to love. Let love flow through me.... And I receive love in return.


AND

-- this is going to be my best fitness year EVER!!!

-- I am going to run 1500 km this year.... and i am going to race more frequently, and challenge myself in the competition. AND it is going to be fun....

The run has become my solitude... the place that I feel free-- (followed by swimming, cycling and kayaking).... AND I am going to see where the adventure takes me.


I look forward to sharing this year with you!
My calendar this morning said..... this is the opportunity for 'do-overs.' I have 365 new days to accomplish and be who and what I want to be. I am looking forward to the adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment