Thursday, January 6, 2011

DAY SIX of 2011......

An amazing feeling.......

waking in a house, where i can go in the kitchen and work without interruption at the breakfast table, looking out over the backyard into the woods. It is serene. While my life may be in a personal turmoil, I am content.

The last couple of weeks, I have found myself evaluating and determining what I really want and where I really want to go. Friends have walked in and out of my life in the last couple of weeks, and it is always eye-opening when someone shows you their true self. SHOCKING! But when they do, it is important that you pay attention, and I have.

AND to keep my focus, I have set some personal goals for the next three months. (through 6 April 2011).

These include:

-- creating and implementing a consistent resistance training protocol that I can do with the toys I have in my garage and basement-- including a rebounder, bosu ball, dumb bells, kettle bells, mini bands, and a jump rope. (there might be some others in my bag of tricks).

-- losing another 20#. (since the new year, I have lost 2.2# and I would like to crush my new target weight, which will bring me closer to my true racing weight).

--remind myself daily how amazing i am. In fact, i am going to journal my accomplishments in 2011, so they are not forgotten but are in turn used as motivators for more successes.

-- and continue to just enjoy each moment that I live.


I am excited about the possibilities of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment