Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Morning Run....

Most difficult run EVER..... partially, because my running the last two weeks has been less than consistent. And I was tired. I taught a spin class last night, and did something to my calf.... which reminded me of that, this morning as I was pounding the pavement.

Also, I decided to interject the 'aerobic' portion of my resistance training protocol into the scheduled 3 mile run. So, after my warm-up I did fartlek, meaning 12 x 30 sec hard runs interspersed in 25 minutes. Let's just say, this kicked my butt.... and I found the need to walk in the recovery... and SO, i did.

I did however get a compliment on my new kicks.... the Asics Gel-Noosa Tri 6, in Neon Yellow, Glow White and HOT Pink of course. I guess I have to run fast now.

Scale down 1#. Nothing significant.... as I am playing this game 1 down, 1 up, well, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment