Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday, 2 March

Today, I woke to snow. Not a lot... but the kind that goes crunch under your foot step. The cats enjoyed some 'play-time' on the deck to put their foot prints in the snow. Well, I am not sure Aries was too thrilled about it, but he wasn't going to miss out on something that Leo was doing.

I have been observing that I have been eating junk. It is easy to do so, when funds are short, or I am feeling lazy, and well.... it is sad, because my body is craving the good stuff! It is time to drop the extra few pounds that are the hurdle that haunt me. I had considered (again) different programs to follow.... but the truth is, I don't follow them, and do not want to be tied to a point system. I just need to eat clean. Lots of fruits and veggies, lean meats and resume my fasting. I feel good when I do that. And I need to train regularly and consistently. And do resistance training. The resistance training is the stuff that gives me the strength to do what is necessary to run, swim and bike. Period.

March is upon us. It is the beginning of the third month of this year. AND 2012, is going to be amazing!!! It is already Rocking.... I have one race under my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment