Monday, March 19, 2012

Day One is Complete.....

I am sitting reflecting as the sun is setting.

It was a good day. Soon, I will head off to the YMCA and do my training for the day. I taught spin this morning, and after work I needed a nap. I have learned that napping is a good thing after a 5.30 am spin class.

My day's focus was on the Iron Laws, specifically the first one: When you are Hungry, EAT. If you are not hungry, DON'T EAT.

It sounds simple. But as I have shared before, how many times do I find myself doing this. Sitting in front of a movie, and just eating for entertainment.

And.... how frequently do I eat when I should be drinking water.

My focus was drinking more water, enjoying my rest time, and limiting my coffee consumption.
How was your day?


No comments:

Post a Comment